Purchased my watch about 5 years ago packaging was great but actual

Watch was far from what was advertised, don't waste your money these watches are probably worth less than half the advertised price. They listed all the features of their watches as compared to their competition but they are not much better.

Physically the watch looks and feels great however the first problem, the glass scratched followed by a broken crown seal. These happened within a month. Next I noticed at night you can hardly notice the dots which are supposed to glow in the dark and last but not the least, the day / dates are not even and are not centered. This website boasted about their quality product but it's actually far from it and not worth the price, it's a rip off.

I was greeted with very unpleasant attitude when I voiced my complaints and the individual said there's nothing he can do for free except replace my seal. be very careful it's a lot to spend on what they claim is the best replica company that's out there hence the reason for the high price but that's just very misleading and a big rip off.

In my opinion my $1250.00 watch is probably worth $350.00. Don't be fooled.

Comments